oNe hAppY dAy......

for the last three days...
it still fresh in my mind....
juz got an unforgettable experienced...
maybe for some people it juz simple thing..
but who cares.....
to be a waitress for only short time gave me a memory to remember...
i served for people at national consumer debate competition....
dis is the 1st time i be a waitress...
actually it was fun...
of course initially there was a problem but we handle it...
it was my dream to do part time job as waitress...
and it came true!!!
i was so happy...
hahahaha..
i know you out there may laugh at me...
carry on..
it's ok with me...
one little dream of me came true...
it's enough for me to make my world so wonderful each day...
you know what is the best thing to be a waitress???
huhuhuhu...
every time i served these people...
they will say thank you to me..
they smile at me...
i was like oh my god...
at 1st i was a bit nervous...
no...
a lot actually...
hahahaha...
i juz smiling back at them..
i gave my very best smile to them..
i hope they enjoyed their meal..
it was tiring job...
but i enjoyed every second of my life that day be a waitress...
eventhough the allowance not much..
i don't care bout money that much...
eeeeuuuuuuuu......
that sounds weird for me...
this is sooo not me....
yeah...
but...
this story i give an exception
bcoz of my tiny little dream
i juz want experience and satisfaction....
and i juz got one!!!
congrats to myself...
wahahahaha...
so guys....
please enjoy your life well...
i will be happy for you as long as you happy..
and i don't know why...
i love my life...

0 comments:

Post a Comment